Thursday, December 30, 2010

Resolutions

I made a big list of resolutions for 2010, and I was able to complete most of them. The majority of them included running races, and I am proud to say that I was able to complete a 5K and 10K and a HALF MARATHON! That was such an accomplishment for me since I am not a runner.

This year I have decided on my resolutions and I figured I would post them here to help keep me on track.

  1. Run/walk a 5k each month of the year (or a half marathon)
  2. Pay tuition in cash every semester
  3. Temple attendance at least once a month
  4. Visit teach every month (this is a tough one)
  5. Participate in a triathlon
  6. Hike the Narrows
  7. Read 100 books and make a list
  8. Try a new recipe every month

There are a few more, but they are more personal. I'm excited to start this year out and work hard to obtain my goals/resolutions. I hope you all have a great New Years!

1 comment:

triplej said...

Whitney...what inspiring resolutions. I want to copy your list, but I would fail in most of them!! Great job in 2010! Keep it up.